2017–18 Network Fellows
- Fuhar Dixit (PhD Student, University of British Columbia) - Achieving water resilience with collaborative water quality monitoring tool
- Amanda Gcanga (PhD Student, Stellenbosch University) - Alternative methods for establishing cooperative water governance: A case study of the Breede River
- Javi Rodriguez Ros (PhD Student, Wageningen University) - Transnationalization of battles for water
- Sameer Shah (PhD Candidate, University of British Columbia) - Equitability and sustainability dimensions of state-led water conservation designed to protect villages from drought in Maharashtra (India)
- Cecilia Alda Vidal (PhD Student, University of Manchester) - Lived infrastructures. Mapping sanitation and hygiene in the low-income areas of Lilongwe, Malawi
- Sumit Vij (PhD Candidate, Wageningen University) - Role of power in climate change adaptation: Explaining the adoption of climate change adaptation approaches in Bangladesh and Nepal
Learn more about the 2017-18 cohort.
2016–17 Network Fellows
- Devika Narayan (University of Minnesota) - Land use conversions and water infrastructures in North Bangalore
- Germaine Owen (University of Western Cape) - Reclaimed water for domestic applications - Beaufort West, Overstrand, and eThekwini townships
- Carolina Valladares (University of Amsterdam) - Water injustice and the rights of nature in formal and Cofan indigenous worldviews in the Ecuadorian Amazon
- Scott McKenzie (University of British Columbia) - Citizen ideas and promotion of domestic water rights - Cape Town and Accra
- Emma Luker (University of British Columbia) -Water supply diversification and groundwater governance in Cape Town, South Africa
- Kelly Gunnell (King’s College London) - Mapping ecosystem services for green and brown infrastructure for flood risk mitigation in world's cities
Learn more about the 2016–17 cohort.
2015–16 Network Fellows
- Lena Hommes (Wageningen University) - Rural-urban challenges of water management in the watersheds of Lima (Completed thesis)
- Anuradha Sajjanhar (University of Minnesota) - Water use, politics, and inequity in Bangalore
- Lucy Rodina (University of British Columbia) - Challenges to the governance of urban water under changing precipitation patterns, extreme flow events, droughts, and freshwater quality concerns in Cape Town
- Mariel Mendoza Flores (The Pontifical Catholic University of Peru) - Provision of water and sanitation services in urban and rural areas and irrigation organizations in rural communities in Lima
Learn more about the 2015-16 cohort.